Sunday, December 20, 2015

FOOTBALL

This is my latest layout for Sketches in Thyme using the sketch below as a guide.  I am a lifelong resident of Ohio who married an Ohio State Alumni.  Needless to say, this household contains die hard Buckeye fans.  My children were taught to bleed scarlet and grey from the minute they could talk.   While both of my children adore their Bucks, my youngest daughter is as fanatical about the team as her Dad.  Earlier in the football season, my daughter had a soccer game in Columbus when the Buckeyes were playing Northern Illinois.  My husband was able to score some tickets and my daughter got to experience her first Ohio State Football game.  She had a blast, and enjoyed every second of the game including a victory.  During my latest trip to my local scrapbooking store, I "scored" all sorts of treasures myself.  First, Doodlebug's Touchdown collection finally arrived along with beautiful red and grey plaid and striped papers that reminded me of Ohio State's colors.   As a result, this page was born.  And hopefully the Bucks will get one more win against Notre Dame during the Fiesta Bowl in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment