Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SOCCER GAME TIME

This is my latest double page layout for Let's Scrap.  Typically, I'm a seasonal scrapbooker.  However, when I went into my local scrapbook store The Paper Cottage, I was literally jumping with joy when I saw the Doodlebug Goal Collection had finally arrived.  So rather than being inspired by the season this time around, I was inspired by the paper.  My daughter recently finished her first season on a select soccer team, and she loved every second of it.  My husband got a new camera for Christmas last year, and he loved every second of sitting on the sidelines and taking pictures.  Long story short, I had a large array of pictures to choose from when creating this layout.  I decided to tweak the sketch a bit using four pictures instead of six in the middle, but overall, I was pleased with the results.  And I realized it is possible for me to be motivated to scrap by something other than the season at hand!

2 comments: