Friday, January 1, 2016

CHRISTMAS PICTURES

Happy New Year!  This is my first post of 2016 for Let's Scrap using the sketch found below my layout.  Santa/husband took my not-so-subtle hint on Cyber Monday (me sending links to scrapbook.com) and bought me the Echo Park "The Story of our Christmas" collection.  I decided to use the papers to feature pictures of a photo shoot I had done with my daughters, niece, & nephew for my Mother for Christmas.  We went to a historic building/park in my hometown that happens to sit next to railroad tracks.  The girls had a blast posing for pictures; my nephew...not so much.  But we were able to get a few good ones, especially of the girls, which I featured in this layout.  I took a few liberties with the sketch, namely flipping around the picture placement on the right side.  Overall, this was a fun sketch to work with and perfect for multiple pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment