Saturday, July 20, 2013

TRES CHIC

My mother is a fantastic interior designer.  She finds the most beautiful fabrics, furniture, accessories, etc. to finish her rooms with throughout her house.  We call her front bedroom the "Paris room" because it looks like a she recreated a Parisian boudoir in that room!  My daughter, being the ham that she is, grabbed a hat from the room and began wearing it around the house like she was a fashion model.  So of course, I had to snap a pic of it!  A few weeks back, I found black and white flowers in a $1 bin at Michael's and thought, hmmm....these could be cool for something in the future. Well, once I got this picture developed, I knew I had the perfect flowers to accent this picture!  That, and a few black and white papers that look like they came straight from my mother's bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment