Thursday, July 25, 2013

MOUSTACHE LOVE

This is a layout I did for the Simple Sketches design team call.  We were to create a layout based on the sketch found below, and this is how I interpreted it. First, I found these pictures of my girls sporting "moustaches" at our local amusement park, and the sizes of the pictures fit the sizes needed on the sketch.  In addition,  I love chevron's, and the Valentine paper from Bella Blvd not only had chevron paper that fit this sketch to a "T", but also was double sided and had moustaches on the back of it!  I tweaked the sketch slightly by using an actual moustache sticker rather than letters as the title at the top.  I thoroughly enjoyed working with this sketch, and I really hope that Simple Sketches selects me to be one of their layout designers.  Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment