Friday, July 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Just because there's not snow on the ground, doesn't mean Christmas can't be celebrated a few months early! Happy Christmas in July, everyone, and welcome to Red Carpet Studio's Christmas in July blog hop!


If you're unfamiliar with Red Carpet Studio, we're a challenge blog that challenges crafters to create projects inspired by movies! Right now we offer alternating weekly card and layout challenges, but starting in September we'll be opening up our challenges to any types of projects that fit our theme, as well as extending the duration of the challenges to biweekly to give you awesome crafters more time to create and play along! We're also having a design team call!

Now onto my project..

This is Stephanie J of RCS.  I love Christmas!  I love the stations that play Christmas music all day long.  I even start investigating in October when my local radio station is going to start the 24 hour Christmas music marathon.  Some of my favorite movies of all time are Christmas related.  For example, I love A Christmas Story so much with Ralphie and the Red Rider BB gun that my family and I took a trip to Cleveland, OH just to see the house where it was filmed! I'm always looking for a chance to scrap all the Christmas pictures I take, so I was pretty excited about this Blog Hop.  I used Doodlebug design Christmas paper and cardstock stickers along with pointsettia stickers from Hobby Lobby to showcase my daughter getting her American Girl doll Kaya for Christmas.  (And then deciding she should be an American Girl doll....)  Being in the middle of a heat wave where I live, it was nice thinking about Christmas, snow, and cool weather for a few hours!  Enjoy our blog hop, and don't forget to check out the blog on Sunday to see this week's new challenge!


 

 

And of course we have some wonderful sponsors giving away gifts to those who are a follower of Red Carpet Studio (either through Google Reader or Blog Lovin') and comment on EVERY stop of the hop!

$5 Gift Certificate

$10 Gift Certificate

5 Digis of Winner's Choice

Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Tuesday July 23rd along with the winners of our Action Wobble challenge!

Your next stop is Anneliese's blog

 
Happy Hopping!

19 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your layout! Love the papers and your embellishments! Your photos are so cute and she looks very happy with her gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO Stephanie. Love the bright green background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!! Awesome layout and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout....love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout with adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your layout thanks for sharing

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is great.. Such bright cheerful colors and the photo's are priceless.
    Thanks for sharing.. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous LO - love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Christmas scrapbook layout. Reminds me of my daughter when she was younger. She is now a senior in college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable elf on this LO! Cute design. (By this point in the hop, I'm humming carols!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very cute layout. Your American Girl is adorable. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this collection, too! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aawwww, what a sweet little girl! Wonderful layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun layout! "A Christmas Story" is also one of my favorites. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your daughter is adorable! And I love your lay out!! You did a great job, Thanks for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout! Love the pictures, too cute :D
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute colors and accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout! Your daughter is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete