Monday, February 18, 2019

HARRY POTTER

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff along with Double Trouble Challenge Blog.  For Use Your Stuff, we were to create a "magic" themed layout.  For Double Trouble, we needed to include one or more elements from the bingo board found below.   My immediate thought when planning this project was Harry Potter.  My family has loved everything about Harry Potter, especially my oldest daughter, since the release of the first book.   She has always been my faithful Harry Potter companion.  We've gone to book openings together along with opening nights of movies.  In the layout, we were at a Deathly Hallows release party at our local Barnes and Noble book store.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Harry Potter themed papers from Reminisce's "Worlds of Adventure" and Color Play's "Wizard World" collection.  I was also inspired by the placement of the papers in the layout from my former design team 2 Broke Girls Challenges.  From Double Trouble, I used silver & gold embellishments, the sentiment, and the die punches.


1 comment:

  1. Another Harry Potter experience (certainly magical) and a great layout for your scrapbook page. Glad you used our TicTacToe challenge and don't forget to enter it in Double Trouble's Challenge so you are eligible for random draw prizes, and check us out for future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete