Sunday, February 3, 2019

EVERYDAY WITH YOU MAKES ME WARM

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  This past week where I live we have been in the grips of a polar vortex.  What does that mean?  That means where I live in the midwestern USA it was colder here than it was in Antarctica.  So in the spirit of the cold weather that gave me a few unexpected days off school to play in my scrap room, I decided to create a project featuring my daughter when she was tiny playing in the snow.  To pull this project together, I used Doodlebug Design's Petite Prints in Stone Grey as the background and a variety of papers from Authentique's "Frosted" collection to build the layout.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the colors of your layout. So sorry you had to go through all that cold (or going through it). We lived in Indianapolis for about 7 years and I don't miss ice and snow one bit. I'm fine with the weather here in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete