Thursday, November 1, 2018

YOU'RE SWEET

This is my latest project for Sketchy Board Challenge using the following sketch.  Yesterday was Halloween, and my youngest didn't want to Trick or Treat this year.  I sadly thought to myself, "Everything has to come to an end..." Thank heavens for Snapchat!  My daughter and I were driving to school when she said, "Hey Mom, look."  She showed me this pic.  I said, "YOU MUST SEND ME THAT PICTURE!"  I was completely inspired by her Harry Potter looking glasses and pumpkin background and decided it would be the perfect Halloween page even if she wasn't going trick or treating this year.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Pebbles "Midnight Haunting" collection.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture! I'm happy I'm not the only one requesting pix from my daughters. lol Your page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete