Thursday, November 1, 2018

GO BUCKS

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  My family loves The Ohio State Buckeyes.  And when I say love, I mean they are absolutely CRAZY about the Bucks.  My husband is an alumni, and since my girls could talk, they've been OSU fans.  For this project, I decided to use some of my favorite Ohio State pics since we are in the height of Buckeye holy season; that would be football season.  My kids and husband are glued to the TV every Saturday.  And all of them are counting down for the big meet up with *ichigan.  (Because an OSU fan would NEVER say that word out loud on purpose!)  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from "Custom Scrapbook Stuff" that I found at a scrapbook store in Columbus, OH; Buckeye stomping grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment