Thursday, November 15, 2018

THE SILOS

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following layout.  This was an interesting sketch.  As I was laying out the papers for this project, I was fully expecting to feature my daughter's senior pictures.  That's not what ended up happening.  As this page evolved, it started to develop a farmhouse vibe.  One of my bucket list places to go was Waco, Texas to see Chip and Joanna Gaines's "Magnolia Market at the Silos."  I was able to check this off my list last month.  It was everything I thought it would be.  From shiplap to subway tile, every display, every shop, every step I took throughout the complex was vintage Joanna.  When I placed the black and white pictures of Magnolia Market on the paper, I knew this project had come together.  Featured throughout this project are papers from Pebbles "Simple Life" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment