Thursday, December 21, 2017

OH COME LET US ADORE HIM

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following design.  Back in March, my daughter had a soccer tournament in Gatlinburg, TN. I had heard about the Your Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville, TN, and hoped we could take a trip there while in town.  As fate would have it, it was around the corner from my hotel!  I could've spent hours in all the aisles checking out all the papers and embellishments, but alas there were soccer games to be played...This Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith "CHRIST mas Collection" paper was one of my favorite purchases from the trip.  While we are not a super religious family, I loved the manger scenes and the Christmas prints on all the papers.  A few years back, our church did a live Nativity, and I thought the pics of my oldest daughter and her friend playing "Angels" would be the perfect for this paper collection.  I have a wide array of Bella Blvd cardstock stickers, so I used a variety of them to accent the page.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! My church has done many nativity plays over the years, and I plan to save your layout as inspiration for when I actually get around to scrapping them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that this inspired you! Bella blvd illustrated faith line is the best. :). Have a great New Year!

      Delete