Monday, December 18, 2017

HOLLY JOLLY


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following design.  I'm a little late posting this to my blog.  Between finalizing the semester at my job and preparing for Christmas, I've been a bit swamped.  But as I've always said, scrapbooking is my therapy.  Playing with papers and pictures feeds my soul, and I definitely enjoyed my time creating this project.  I decided to go Christmas with this layout by featuring pictures of one of my daughter's favorite holiday traditions; The Elf on the Shelf named "Holly Jolly."  Throughout the years, Holly Jolly has found herself in a wee bit of mischief.  She's plopped herself down in a poinsettia, taken a joy ride in a Monster High car, toilet papered the Christmas tree, wrapped herself with sport's tape to the Christmas light in the foyer, and built a snowman out of marshmallows on the kitchen table.  (I once caught her online shopping!)  In summary, we've had so much fun watching my daughter be in awe of the Elf on the Shelf.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of paper from the Simple Stories "Oh What Fun!" collection.  


No comments:

Post a Comment