Monday, December 11, 2017

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY 2 FRONT TEETH

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff using the following sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls Challenges.  This week's theme is "Christmas is Coming."  I have always wanted to use this baby picture of my daughter, and I thought this project would be perfect to showcase this portrait.  On my daughter's first Christmas, she was teething.  She had her two incisors and her two bottom teeth, but her two front teeth were no where to be found.  She would smile this big toothy, vampire grin, and I was just smitten with her cuteness.  So I decided to use the lyrics of the Christmas song, "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" as the title.  In addition, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Here Comes Santa Claus" collection to pull this project together.


No comments:

Post a Comment