Friday, May 1, 2015

SOCCER STAR

This is my latest double page creation for Let's Scrap.  I was inspired by the hexagon shapes, but not necessarily using the template found below.  When I looked at this sketch, I instantly thought of a soccer ball. But rather than cut/punch out hexagon shapes, I decided to go literal and use and entire sheet of soccer ball paper with all sorts of hexagons to feature pictures of my daughter playing soccer this past fall.  Soccer is her passion.  She loves to kick the ball, knee dribble, watch soccer on TV.  The only thing she does NOT like about soccer is playing goalkeeper... So I used some of my favorite pics of her this past season playing the game.  As for paper, I used We R Memory Keepers "Game Day" collection along with a sheet of soccer quotes from Kaisercraft to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment