Friday, May 15, 2015

OH SNAP



This is my latest layout for Sketches in Thyme using the template found below.  Since it featured one picture, I decided to showcase a selfie my oldest daughter took of herself that I dearly loved.  As I scoured through my ever growing stash of paper, I found this horizontal camera print that I thought went well with my "selfie" theme. After this discovery, the layout came together remarkably quick.  Rather than do a traditional journal like the sketch called for, I decided to cut out thought bubbles that resembled text messages. Finally, to pull it all together and to match the sketch, I added flower bling and stickers.  In summary, I was hoping to achieve a teenage theme with this layout, and through the help of the sketch, I think I achieved my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page!! LOVE that picture and how you used the mix of papers in that collection!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete