Friday, May 15, 2015

MY TREE


This is my latest creation for Let's Scrap.  When I looked at this sketch and saw the tree, I was a bit perplexed on how to attack this layout.  And then it came to me...a family tree!  I found a chipboard tree designed by Leaky Shed on scrapbook.com that inspired me to create the tree on the left side of the page.  Both the "leaves" & "hearts" were punched from Creative Memories die cuts.   I used an assortment of papers on this project, primarily Basic Grey, but also other fall colored scraps to punch the circles and hearts. And the final touch, pictures of my daughter with her immediate family members. She is very fortunate to be growing up with her grandparents close.  I hope someday she looks back on this layout with fond memories of her family.

3 comments:

  1. Love the circles in the tree...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable two page layout!! LOVE your tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whimsical tree. So cute and what a great way to combine scraps.

    ReplyDelete