Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MERRY TRADITIONS



This is my first layout for my new design team "Stick it Down."  We were asked to use the layout featured below as our guide.  Well.....my Mom likes for me to take pictures of her grandchildren for her annual Christmas card.  Trying to get the perfect shot of three strong willed girls and one wiggly baby is a daunting task.  But I was really happy with several of the pictures I took, and thought this layout would be a great way to feature the pictures.  If you haven't done so yet, go check out Stick it Down's blog.  There are some great sketches on the horizon for those of you who like to work with sketches!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your take on the sketch Stephanie!! Fabulous pictures and adorable papers that you used!!

    ReplyDelete