Saturday, December 28, 2013

CHRISTMAS LOVE

Happy New Year RCS fans!  Bet you guessed what the challenge was this time around....the movie New Year's Eve!  In other words, use something new on your layout.  I have a slight addiction to Two Peas in a Bucket (which I'm guessing many of you out there in the scrap world do), and I found this extremely cute Christmas paper from Bella Boulevard.  Since I tend to be a seasonal scrapper, I wanted to use this new Christmas paper before the Christmas season officially comes to a close (in my mind that is after New Year's Day).  My daughter got a new iPhone for Christmas and was extremely excited for new stuffed animals from her favorite youtube star's website.  So I figured that would be a perfect picture for my New Year's Eve inspired layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment