Monday, February 3, 2020

SWEATER WEATHER IS HERE

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This bi weekly challenge was to create a project featuring a critter in honor of Groundhog's Day on February 2.  I'm not a fan of winter, but we have had zero snow this year.  As a teacher who loves snow days, this is heartbreaking...For once, I hope that the groundhog does see his shadow, and we do get a couple inches of white fluff so we can get a day off school!  So in honor of winter and one of my favorite critters, I featured pictures of my dog Penny in her dog sweaters that my older daughter knitted her.  Penny is not a fan of dog sweaters as you can tell in the pictures, but boy she looks cute!  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Authentique's "Alpine" line along with this sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls as a guide.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, great layout and oh my love the sweaters your daughter made for your fur-babies...adorable. Don't forget to swing on over to Double Trouble and share your scrapbook page with us too...you have met our requirement of "Again and Again" to repeat an item on your project (snowflakes) and sure hope you come back for our future challenges to see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 are up to.

    ReplyDelete