Sunday, February 9, 2020

BRAVE

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  Last week was a monumental weekend for my family.  Back in September, my youngest daughter broke her tibia playing soccer.  We really were not sure she would ever make it back to the soccer field given the extent of the injury.  That was our first mistake.  My daughter WAS going to make it back to the soccer field come hell or high water.  Last weekend, she did exactly that.  She played in her first soccer game post broken leg in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  While it did hurt her at times, she pushed through and had a successful first outing.  I didn't breathe a whole lot while she played, but I am so thankful that she has faced this challenge head on and got herself back out on the field where she is the happiest.  She truly is the bravest person I know.  Because she played the tournament up in the Smoky Mountains carved out into soccer fields, I decided to use Echo Park's "Little Lumberjack" collection because I loved the outdoorsy vibe.  Also, I added a few Doodlebug Design soccer ball cut outs because of the soccer theme of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment