Thursday, March 15, 2018

WANTED FOR STEALING HEARTS...




This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I recently found a treasure trove of CD's filled with pictures of my girls when they were tiny.  I'm so busy with their teenage needs, it's hard to remember a time when they liked to pretend they were cowgirls.  At my brother in law's wedding, my oldest daughter and her cousin got the chance to ride a real horse.  My younger daughter was happiest dressed up like Woody from Toy Story or wearing her 10 gallon hat.  They were the cutest little cowgirls.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio" along with October Afternoon's "Sasparilla" collection and stickers from the Reminisce "Cowboy" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment