Monday, March 5, 2018

EAT SLEEP PLAY


This is my latest creation for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge is entitled "Anything Goes" which allowed us to use any theme, any product, any picture, anything we wanted.  I decided to dip into my archives and use a picture I scrapped back in the Fall but never submitted to a design team.  My daughter's soccer team was in a tie with another team in the middle of a weekend tournament.  To break the tie, a penalty kick off was scheduled for 7:00 AM the following morning.  Her coach caught this picture of her team prepping for the kick off with the fog rising from the ground and the sun starting to peek from the horizon.  It was absolutely stunning to capture so much in one picture; the birth of a new morning; the dedication of an amazing group of girls....To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Goal" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment