Friday, October 21, 2016

LOVE AT FURST SIGHT

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following design.  This is my daughter and her 150 lb furry cousin, Nittany.  She is the most loving, fluffy cousin a girl could ask for.  My mother in law was dog sitting for Nittany a few weeks back, and my children could not get enough of her.  (I think the feeling was mutual).  Nittany has no clue how big she is; in her eyes, she's a Yorkie.  Despite her size, Nittany is the most loving, happy puppy I've ever met.  So I decided she would be the perfect subject matter for this project.  I flipped the sketch since my better pictures were vertical.  Other than that, I followed the design closely and pulled it together using Doodlebug's "Puppy Love" paper collection.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment