Sunday, March 1, 2015

SPOOKY LITTLE GIRL

So I got the GREATEST news a few weeks back!  And now I can share!  Right at the start of the new year, I found a DT call for an adorable blog spot called, "Let's Scrap."  The designs were gorgeous, and I loved how the designers took double page sketches and tweaked them for their needs.  Some people made cards; other's made
one page layouts.  So I decided to apply.  I love being on sketch teams!  I love taking the guess work out of where to place pictures.  And I love fresh ideas on how to use lots of pattern papers on a layout. I learned the first week of February that I was one of the fortunate people slected to join the Let's Scrap DT!  I was so humbled and thrilled!  I can not wait to play around with their sketches!  Not only are they beautiful, but because they are double pages.  I can get even more pages done for my children.  "Spooky Little Girl" was my submission for the DT based on the sketch below.  I have a slight addiction to Doodlebug brand Halloween paper, so I loved how the sketch used pseudo paper ribbons at the bottom of the page.  It was perfect for my overabundance of Halloween paper that needed to be used.  If you haven't yet, go check out Let's Scrap; it's a great place to surf around and check out fun, easy to replicate projects!

9 comments:

  1. I really like this Halloween layout. The papers you used for the banners are awesome. I'm looking forward to being on DT with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help smiling at this layout! Just too cute!
    Congratulations and can't wait to see more of your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect papers for a Halloween layout!! Great work with the sketch!! So glad you are part of our DT!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you have used our sketch perfectly for your halloween layout. I love these colours together and the photos are just such fun ... I am so happy to have you as part of our team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos, fantastic papers and lovely all around layout Stephanie! So glad to have you on the Let's Scrap DT...looking forward to getting to know you better over the coming months aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photos - Halloween is finally starting to catch on here, hoping to use some similar papers one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin cute! The pictures are adorable and Doodlebug paper is always a great choice for kids photos. I love the polka dot background as all the papers pop against it. You made an awesome double page with the sketch. So excited to be on the Let's Scrap team with you.

    ReplyDelete