Sunday, March 22, 2015

ENCHANTED PARTY

This is my latest creation for Red Carpet Studios where the inspiration was the Disney movie "Enchanted."  I love that movie....it's probably one of my favorite Disney movies ever!  I love the innocence of Giselle, the "Happy Little Working Song..."  And my oldest daughter absolutely LOVED all things Princess when this movie was released.  She was a Girly Girl with a capital "G" & still is for the most part.  For her birthday one year, we had a princess party where all her little friends wore a princess costume and got to hang out with Cinderella & make princess crafts.  So a picture of her at that "enchanted" party was the inspiration for this layout.  To pull this layout together, I used a sketch from one of my FAVORITE sketch blogs "Sketches in Thyme."  Finally, in my daily surfing of scrapbook.com, I discovered that Simple Stories just released an adorable Disney inspired line called "Enchanted;" perfect timing for this reveal!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Fabulous page!!! LOVE how you used that collections!! I like Enchanted too. Such a cute movie. My daughter had the necklace and the little Giselle plastic cups from the Disney story!

    ReplyDelete