Wednesday, September 17, 2014

FOR THE RECORD ONE MESSY GIRL

This is my latest creation for Child's Play Challenge.  This bi-weekly challenge was inspired by the Dr. Seuss classic, The Cat in the Hat. When I think of this story, I think of the giant mess The Cat in the Hat,Thing 1, and Thing 2 made.  My Thing 2, my youngest daughter, used to make some monster messes! Whoever created Polly Pockets either a)  never had children or b) have never been pregnant & had to pick up millions of tiny objects while pregnant!  Well thankfully, when I took this picture, only situation a was running through my head; "Who the heck had the great idea to make microscopic mini dolls?"  However, when I was pregnant with my Thing 2, I spent many of hours on the floor picking up tiny shoes and dresses my Thing 1 had littered across the house!  The other pic on this layout was when my Thing 2 decided powder would be a perfect cleaning agent to mop the bathroom floor with while Mommy was out getting her hair colored and cut....In each of these situation, I just had to laugh, take a picture, and remember this too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment