Monday, June 2, 2014

MAGIC MEMORIES

This is the latest creation I have posted for Red Carpet Studio Challenge.  This bi-weekly challenge was inspired by the 80's classic "National Lampoon's Vacation."  That movie is one of my favorites of all time!  I think we all have had a Clark Griswold moment on a vacation....And in honor of his trip to Walley World, I decided to use a picture of my trip to Disney World!  My girls were huge Toy Story fans.  Who am I kidding, so was (and still am) I!  So we definitely had to take advantage of this photo-op of Buzz & Woody!  And other than a freak cold snap in Florida when we went, it was the only "Griswold" like event that we had while we were visiting Disney World.  (That and the landing gear going out on the plane....)  Never a dull moment when vacationing!

No comments:

Post a Comment