Saturday, April 5, 2014

THERE IS NO BUNNY LIKE YOU

This was my latest creation for RCS.  The inspiration for this bi-weekly challenge was the movie "Hop."  I absolutely LOVE Russell Brand, adore Penny (AKA Kaley Cuoco), so I thoroughly enjoyed this movie!  So for this challenge, I decided raid my paper stash and use Jillibean Soup Spring/Easter paper I got last year along with these pictures of my daughter on her 2nd Easter.  (She was a newborn for her first Easter, so she didn't really do much but lay there in a pumpkin seat...).  She had a great time rummaging through her Easter basket.  I miss those little lady bug PJ's....But it was the bunny ears that sealed the deal for me to use these pics for the challenge.  If you want to play along, link up before Easter Eve (4/19), and you could win a gift certificate from our sponsor Molossi Spiel!

No comments:

Post a Comment