Sunday, November 1, 2020

OCTOBER PROJECTS 2020


The month of October was rough...My daughter broke her leg a second time and had to have surgery.  Long story short, I have not updated my blog with my October projects.  Now that she is recovering, and I have some time and brain power, I am uploading a variety of projects I made for two design teams that I am a member of.  The first layout I'm featuring is a project I made for Sketches in Thume.  My favorite projects to make are Halloween themed projects, so I had a blast creating this layout of my daughter creating a Halloween gingerbread house using the following sketch.  




Add caption
 












My next projects were for the design team Cooking Up Creations.  This month's challenge was to attack a paper pad in our stash and create 2 layouts and 4 cards using papers from the pad.  I used a Vicki Boutin pad I bought at Hobby Lobby to create the following projects. This pad was so versatile; I loved working with it.  Not only was I able to create a recent project of my daughter posing for a picture with our dog, but also I used a picture from when my girls were tiny operating a lemonade stand.  The papers were perfect for all age levels and themes.  These are definitely some of my favorite projects I've made this year.
        
























No comments:

Post a Comment