Friday, July 24, 2020

DATE NIGHT & DREAM BIG

These are two my latest projects for my new design team Cooking Up Creations.  This site is a scrapbooking forum not only with all sorts of creative inspiration but also a wonderful community of fellow crafters.  Each month features an easy to translate theme, and I have been inspired more times than I can count looking at people's submissions.  This month's challenge was to create a project primarily using white with a touch of color.  On July 15, I submitted a white and red project (see below).  Today I submitted a white and gold project.  In all the years I have been a scrapbooker, it never dawned on me how powerful a project can become when white is used as the building block and a color the accent.  If you need some inspiration or want to join a community of paper lovers, please come check out Cooking Up Creations.  You won't be disappointed!



















No comments:

Post a Comment