Monday, June 1, 2020

GO BUCKS

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff that is a cross over challenge with Double Trouble Challenge Blog.  At UYS, we were asked to create a masculine themed page in honor of Father's Day in June.  For Double Trouble, not only were we to create a Father's Day project, but also a project that included circles.  For my take on both challenges, I decided to feature a picture of my oldest daughter with her Dad at his favorite place on Earth; the Horseshoe at The Ohio State University watching his beloved Buckeye's.  Last season, the Buckeye's played my alma mater and our oldest daughter's current school Miami University.  So they took a pilgrimage to Columbus, Ohio to watch their school's in action.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of football themed papers from Doodlebug Design and a variety of Ohio State/Scarlet and Grey papers and stickers that I have accumulated over the years. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic scrapbook page and glad that you incorporated our Twisted Sister's optional twist using rounds. Please don't forget to share with us at Double Trouble, would love to see scrapbook pages on our site to encourage others to create more than cards...love the variety. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete