Friday, January 17, 2020

LIVE WITH INTENTION

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration for the Friday Mini Crop.  This month's challenge is a New Year's theme, so I decided to do a "resolution" themed project.  Right after Christmas, I went to the Hobby Lobby.  It's my happy spot.  I was looking at signs, and this one, featured in this layout, literally fell on my head when I was in the aisle.  I decided that this was a sign from the universe that I needed to heed.  So I bought the sign and made a resolution that this year I'm going to take a closer look at my life and live with more intention.  Less focus on the silly stuff and more focus on what is important.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Jen Hadfield's "Heart & Home" line and the Sunday Sketch from January 12 because I loved the simplicity of the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment