Sunday, September 1, 2019

ALMA NOVE'S

This is my latest project for Sketchy Board Challenge using the following sketch.  Since the project called for the use of stars with a boy featured, I thought of the perfect combination for this layout.  Back in June, my cousin and I travelled to Boston, Massachusetts.  We each had things we really want to see while we were there.  I wanted to go on the Freedom Trail where the major Revolutionary War events happened.  She wanted to go to Alma Nove in Hingham, Massachusetts were the Wahlberg Family started the original Wahlburgers restaurant and Paul Wahlberg opened the restaurant "Alma Nove" in honor of his mother.  We made the trip to Hingham, and my cousin was elated when we were seated on the patio of Alma Nove.  So imagine her surprise when Paul Wahlberg himself, one of the stars of the TV show "Wahlburgers," came outside and posed for a picture with her.  Even more exciting, he was the chef who made our lunch!  So in honor of this boy star, I made a project commemorating this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment