Friday, March 1, 2019

SOCCER

This is my latest double page project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  When I saw the sketch, I thought of a timeline.  So I decided the perfect subject matter for a timeline sketch would be pictures of my youngest daughter throughout her years as a soccer player.  I have pictures of her from her first recreation soccer league to her current club team.  To pull this project together, I used soccer ball paper from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio" collection along with cardstock embellishments from Bella Blvd's "Soccer Ephemera" collection.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun layout! It's fun to see how they grow through a sport :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was bittersweet making this layout; but I agree with you; fun to watch them grow!

      Delete