Saturday, December 1, 2018

ICE KISSED

This is my latest project for Sketchy Board Challenge using the following sketch.  This month, we were asked to create a project that used either gold or silver embellishments and a die cut.  I decided to feature pictures of my daughter at her first ice skating competition.  She was absolutely gorgeous gliding around on the ice in her white costume.  She truly looked like a princess twirling around on the ice.  To make the day even more memorable, she came in first place!  So to play up the gold medal that she earned, I used my Cricut to cut gold stars out of sparkly cardstock for the gold embellishment requirement.  I also used gold photo corners to highlight the middle picture of my daughter holding her gold medal.  Finally, I used Authentique's "Frosted" collection because I loved the wintery, icy feel of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment