Monday, May 21, 2018

SOCCER

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge was to use a "found object" on  our project.  For the past month, my daughter has had soccer non-stop.  She likes to keep her hair from falling into her face by using pre-wrap as a headband.  We had just arrived home from a tournament in Columbus, and I noticed that she went to throw the headband into the trash and missed.  I picked up the headband getting ready to toss it, and thought, "This would make an interesting bow..."  As fate would have it, I took some decent action shots during her game.  Long story short, this soccer page, complete with pre-wrap used during the game, was born.  To create this layout, I used a variety of papers from Moxxie's "Soccer Star" collection and soccer balls cut from soccer ball paper from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio."

No comments:

Post a Comment