Monday, January 1, 2018

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW

I've been keeping a secret for a little while, but I found out at the start of December that I was selected to be a member of Sketchy Boards Challenge design team! I love to work with sketches, and this team does not disappoint.  If you love to scrapbook, but feel that you lack the time to create pages, I highly encourage you to like us on Facebook to access the wealth of sketches this team produces.  Not only are the sketches beautiful, but the designs are simple to recreate.   This is my first creation using the following sketch.  Every Christmas season, my family & I go to dinner at a historical restaurant in a neighboring town that outdoes itself with decorations.  However, this year, I was recovering from a foot surgery & was unable to attend. My only request was for my husband to take a few pictures of our girls.  He did not disappoint.  These are a few of my favorites that he took that night.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Authentique's "Wintery" collection along with snowflake die cuts and sequins I've accumulated over the years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment