Sunday, November 26, 2017

FALL

There is nothing scarier than putting yourself out there.  My family has learned this lesson on more than one occasion this year.  I have always admired my daughters for their ability to try out for different competitive sports.  Sometimes it works out for them, this year it did not for my oldest daughter.  I've told my girls on multiple occasions that they are the strongest, bravest people I know for being willing to put their abilities on the line. In the spirit of my children, I decided to put myself out there again in the scrapbook world.  My former design team "The Memory Nest" is currently on a hiatus, and I knew I would miss being part of this community.  Each DT has their own personality, and The Memory Nest always pushed my creative skills to the limit.  So I decided to put my name and abilities out there again and see if I could possibly join another design team.  CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration is currently holding a DT call, & this was my submission using the following guidelines.  Since the colors required for the layout and theme indicated "fall," I decided to feature some of my favorite fall pictures I took of my brave girls at Niagara Falls, NY a few years ago.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Carta Bella's "Autumn Collection" line.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful multi photo layout, great use of the colours. Good luck with the DT call. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! Wonderful mix of patterns for an antumn layout, and how pretty is that burlap flower! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete