Monday, October 16, 2017

HELLO MY PRETTY


 This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  I decided to feature pictures of my daughters four years ago during a trip we took to Senoia, Georgia.  If you are a Walking Dead fan reading my blog, then you would recognize Senoia as "Woodbury" or "Alexandria."  It's where The Walking Dead is filmed.  My older daughter and I scheduled a tour with Atlanta Movie Tours that took us to all sorts of locations where pivotal scenes from the series were filmed.  My inner nerd was filled with so much joy seeing all these places!  When we were done with the tour, we explored the city of Senoia.  And even the railroad tracks where my daughter was standing in this layout were in the series.  The tracks led to "Terminus."  To pull these pictures together, I used a variety of papers from Pebbles's "Midnight Haunt" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment