Monday, September 11, 2017

BEAUTIFUL


This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  Somehow or another, my iPhone is attached to my daughter's iCloud account.  We have tried to fix this multiple times to no avail.  While it can get annoying at times, this picture is one of the reasons I do not want to fix it.  I find random pictures in my camera feed like this one that made me laugh and gasp simultaneously.  The "eyes" behind her are giant wall stickers, and she decided to reenact the wall art.  She was trying to be silly posing for this picture, but I think it turned out beautiful.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from my Bella Blvd stash.



2 comments:

  1. Love this page Stephanie-the way you did the photo and the papers are great!
    ~Marci -Fellow DT member

    ReplyDelete