Tuesday, June 21, 2016

PINEAPPLE WILLY'S

This is my latest design for Sketches in Thyme using the following layout.  I love Panama City Beach, Florida.  And one of my absolute favorite places to go while on vacation there is Pineapple Willy's.  The restaurant sits on a pier that goes out into the Gulf of Mexico so the view is incredible. If you are bored while waiting on your food, you can go play on the beach and return to your table, which is a picnic bench, when your food arrives.  It is so laid back, so much fun to eat there...Sadly due to unforeseen issues, a trip to Florida is not in our family's cards this summer.  So instead, I've decided to dip into my archives of Florida pictures to get my beach fix.  I used a line of paper that I had never heard of before called "Rendezvous" to create this page. And a few glittery palm trees and pineapple stickers finished the page off nicely. 

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch and such a fun time it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page! Love the mix of papers; especially the pineapple papers!!

    ReplyDelete