Thursday, February 19, 2015

HELLO WINTER

This is my latest design for Stick It Down.  The inspiration was the sketch below.  I knew I wanted to use this lovely Bo Bunny "Alpine" paper line, but the problem was this....we haven't had a substantial snow fall here in my neck of the woods of Ohio since NOVEMBER!  Yes, I said NOVEMBER!  And it's February!  So, I'm guessing Mother Nature has decided to have mercy on us this winter in the snow department.  I totally expected to use this paper a while ago when we were saying "Hello" to winter as the title says....I used some pictures I took back during the freak November snowstorm of my girls playing with my dog Aro.  And in case you are wondering, I'm fully ready to say GOODBYE WINTER!

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout!! Such pretty colors and embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so pretty on here!! This is a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete