Wednesday, August 20, 2014

GETTYSBURG

This is my latest project for Child's Play Challenge.  This challenge was inspired by "The Flintstones;" one of my all time favorite cartoons!  I have been to Gettysburg National Park on several occasions, and every time I go there & see "The Devi's Den" portion of the battlefield, I can't help but hum the theme song of The Flintstones.  These prehistoric rocks are piled on top of each other.  You have to be very careful climbing in this area of the battlefield or you may lose your shoe in a crevice.  I took this picture of my husband standing next to one of the big rocks a few years back.  It's amazing how big these rocks are and how they appear to be randomly thrown on top of each other. I used a sketch assigned to me for a bloghop from my former design team "Two Broke Girls" as inspiration as well for this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment