Saturday, March 8, 2014

TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY

This is my latest creation for RCS.  The inspiration was the movie "The Lucky One."  In other words, create a project that is inspired by St. Patrick's Day.  I absolutely HATE winter...By March, I'm in such utter winter depression that I look for any reason to have fun and celebrate something.  I have absolutely no Irish blood pumping through my veins, but my husband does.  So we celebrate St. Patrick's Day to it's fullest.  We have corned beef, cabbage, potatoes for dinner, and the girls, when they were little, were always willing to rock the leprechaun look wearing funky hats.  I found this St. Patrick's Day paper from Moxxie of derby hats and I thought, "Hmmmm....I have the perfect picture for that!"  It was "my lucky day" finding that paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment