Saturday, September 28, 2013

MY GIRLS

This week's RCS challenge is about the 80's movie "Pretty in Pink."  Not only are we doing a shout out to this John Hughes 80's classic, but also for all those families who have been effected by breast cancer.  Since October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we decided "Pretty in Pink" would be the perfect theme for the start of this month.  I have to thank my lucky stars that breast cancer has not impacted a member of my immediate family.  So I decided to focus on the most important woman in my life; my Mom.  This picture was taken Christmas 2011.  And even though it was a Christmas picture, I decided to use a Bo Bunny Valentine paper to highlight the picture.  Although I built the page on brown paper, I think the pink makes this special picture pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment